CDR: Re: Ho to KICK OUT Junkbusters users

Anonymous nobody at remailer.privacy.at
Sat Oct 28 13:17:00 PDT 2000

Igor Chudov wrote:

> yep, numerous times. the funny thing is that the "AI" program that is
> georgewbush has no state at all, it just replies to the user's last
> phrase according to the rules. But I tried to make sure that georgewbush
> is well prepared politically.

> My experience with splotchy and georgewbush illustrates ridiculousness
> of most human conversations.

...snip...

What kinds of logs do you keep of interactions with Splotchy/GWB?  Are
users made aware of any such logs?  (Not that I particularly care about
the privacy of users who want to have "sibersex" with "marred" people.)

I also wonder how many times Eliza has been rewritten into Sheila the Sex
Kitten, and to what degree of success.