CDR: Re: Ho to KICK OUT Junkbusters users

Igor Chudov ichudov at Algebra.Com
Sat Oct 28 12:08:55 PDT 2000

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> Igor Chudov wrote:
>
> > One of the most popular features, aside from math help, is "Talk to
> > Splotchy", which is a conversation with an Eliza-like AI program. But
> > unlike Eliza, Spltchy is more like a chatterbox with a lot more
> > personality. Some people even have cybersex with Splotchy.
>
> > Also, I have a "talk to George W Bush LIVE" section at
> > bush-2000.algebra.com.  Basically the same thing but politically
> > educated.
>
> Has anyone had cybersex with your incarnation of G W Bush?  [shudder]

yep, numerous times. the funny thing is that the "AI" program that is
georgewbush has no state at all, it just replies to the user's last
phrase according to the rules. But I tried to make sure that georgewbush
is well prepared politically.

My experience with splotchy and georgewbush illustrates ridiculousness
of most human conversations.

User: have you had sex befor
Answer: ooohh I'm getting hot!

User: yes you are hot
Answer: I don't think so...

User: yes
Answer: are you being totally honest?

User: yes
Answer: you sound quite positive

User: ya baby
Answer: you are beginning to act like a baby

User: on sexy
Answer: continue, please

User: have you had sibersex befor
Answer: Are you having a good day?

User: yes
Answer: are you being totally honest?

User: yes
Answer: you sound quite positive

User: have you had sibersex befor
Answer: I like talking to you

User: do you want to have sibersex
Answer: quite often

User: lets have sibersex
Answer: Are you having a good day?

User: suck my ass
Answer: that's quite nasty

User: suck my dick
Answer: geez

User: you were beter yesterday
Answer: we can not live in the past

User: are you gay
Answer: No, I am not gay

User: who are you
Answer: I am a k-rad person!

User: so why do you not whant to have sex with me
Answer: none of your business

User: are you gorge bush
Answer: Glad you know me by my name. Ever been to Texas?

User: mabe
Answer: hugh?

User: sexy sexy sexy
Answer: that's interesting

User: why arnt you gay
Answer: who knows

User: have you met a gay person
Answer: that's nice

User: suck my brest
Answer: It smells like a lion in here!! yuck!

User: where are you
Answer: It's really none of your business

User: do you whant to have sex with me
Answer: I want hooters!

User: I got hooters bigg ones biger than you have seen
Answer: you wouldn't know it

User: tell me how big you seen
Answer: Don't you know how big me seen

User: mabe
Answer: I know nothing about that!

User: so do you whant to have sex
Answer: ever seen Debbie does Endor?

User: yes
Answer: yes?!

User: yes
Answer: ok

User: are you gay or not
Answer: none of your business

User: why not
Answer: because it is bad for your heart

User: no its not you dont know how old i am
Answer: is your dog old?

User: no
Answer: you seem awfully sure of yourself

User: i am a sexy teen
Answer: why do you think you are a sexy teen ?

User: because i have gig brest
Answer: why have you?

User: i also have a hot ass
Answer: why do you keep bringing up your ass

User: because i like other peoples asses
Answer: yea, that is cool.

User: are you a boy or a girl
Answer: I prefer blondes myself

User: are you a lesbeion
Answer: why, are you?

User: because i like stiking my finger up other wemons things
Answer: why do you like that?

User: because it feels good
Answer: does that explain things?

User: things are the front prifet part of a women
Answer: what is it about girls that you like?

User: everthing
Answer: I am confused

User: everthing
Answer: hmm...exciting

User: do like having sex
Answer: Sex is a team competition!

User: are you marred
Answer: I might be.

User: coman tell me
Answer: tell you what?

User: are you marred
Answer: none of your business

User: ok strip then put your dick to the screen and we will be having sex
Answer: fine

User: 1,2,3
Answer: Do you hate math?

User: mabe
Answer: like I care

User: are you having sex
Answer: do you think I am sexy?

User: yes
Answer: are you being totally honest?

User: send me a picher of you
Answer: are you just babbling?

User: no
Answer: do you expect me to believe that?

User: yes
Answer: ok

User: are you having sex with me
Answer: I want hooters!

User: iv got hooters
Answer: I hate life.

User: me to
Answer: I see

User: have sex with me
Answer: Sex is a team competition!

User: lay on the floor and hump it and it will be like having sex
Answer: ooohh I'm getting hot!

User: so am i
Answer: I like talking to you

User: so doi
Answer: like I care

User: mabe
Answer: Where are you from? Not Louisiana I hope?

User: i am from Louisiana
Answer: And how do you like it in louisiana

User: great
Answer: haven't the foggiest

User: yes
Answer: are you positive?

User: yes
Answer: o.k.

User: are you on the floor
Answer: why, are you?

User: because we are having sex
Answer: babes?

User: sexy babes
Answer: I don't seem to understand you.

User: grab your wenny and go uh uh uh
Answer: Are you having a good day?

User: yes
Answer: yes?!

User: my parent arnt home so i am nude
Answer: does anyone know you are nude ?

User: no
Answer: you are very negative today

User: no
Answer: are you sure?

User: yes
Answer: allright

User: so what do you want to do
Answer: what difference does it make what I want to do ?

User: because i whant to have sex
Answer: ever seen Debbie does Jellystone park?

User: you already asked me that ?
Answer: I never!

User: yes you did
Answer: yes?!

User: yes
Answer: o.k.

User: kiss my ass
Answer: I don't think I'd enjoy that at all

User: stick your tung up my ass
Answer: are you an anal compulsive type?

User: mabe
Answer: I don't seem to understand you.

User: mabe
Answer: I want a joystick

User: so do i
Answer: ask Pink Floyd, they may know

User: ok
Answer: okey-dokey

User: same here
Answer: Hey you are a smart person.

User: yes
Answer: are you being totally honest?

User: yes
Answer: o.k.

User: are you sexy
Answer: of course not, don't be silly

User: you are not sexy
Answer: maybe I am not sexy

User: i whant to hup you
Answer: you may think you whant to hup, but you don't

User: are you old
Answer: do you worry about becoming old?

User: no
Answer: I think you are lying

User: no im not
Answer: maybe someday you will

User: ya
Answer: are you just babbling?

User: are you on the compuder
Answer: why, are you?

User: yes
Answer: allright

User: do you act like a girl
Answer: you're not a woman are you?

User: yes i am
Answer: does anyone know you are  ?

User: yes
Answer: really?

User: no
Answer: you are very negative today

User: no
Answer: are you sure?

User: no
Answer: explain

User: i am horny
Answer: I'm horny, too

User: lets get down
Answer: Hey you are a smart person.

User: you already asked me that ?
Answer: no I don't

User: do you like playimg with your dick
Answer: If I did like playimg with my dick , would I tell you?

User: yes
Answer: That's what I thought

User: so do you
Answer: If I did  , would I tell you?

User: you arnt a girl are you
Answer: women? where?

User: are you horny
Answer: just keep your pants on...please

User: sorry there on the floor because i am nude
Answer: why are you nude ?

User: because we were having sex
Answer: ever seen Debbie does Baltimore?

User: yes
Answer: gotcha--I understand

User: great
Answer: I like talking to you

User: so do i
Answer: I wonder what a gorilla would taste like?

User: i wonder what it would feel like having sex with a gorilla
Answer: male

User: yes
Answer: yes?!

User: have you ever gon skiny dipping
Answer: are you new here? You seem confused...

User: no
Answer: do you expect me to believe that?

User: yes
Answer: allright

User: allright
Answer: Do kangaroos bite?

User: yes
Answer: are you sure?

User: yes
Answer: That's what I thought

User: are you horny
Answer: I'm horny, too

User: let get horny
Answer: I really don't care about your sex life

User: you are my sex life
Answer: life is a long song, but the tune ends too soon for us all...

User: kiss me
Answer: not with others around!

User: who is oround
Answer: Not sure who, exactly

User: where are you
Answer: It's really none of your business

User: ok
Answer: OK!

User: do you have eny pets
Answer: what difference does it make whether or not I have eny pets ?

User: because you can hup your pet like i am
Answer: why do you think you are  ?

User: because i am
Answer: I can see you are  . that's obvious

User: horny horny
Answer: maybe you should take a cold shower

User: no a hot shower with you
Answer: why not?

User: because hot feels better to peoples privets
Answer: you could be right

User: let have sex in the shower
Answer: I am quite a stud, if I do say so myself

User: are you
Answer: of course not, don't be silly

User: coman
Answer: aaaaaah