CDR: Re: Hard Shelled ISP?

petro petro at bounty.org
Sat Oct 28 04:35:08 PDT 2000

>At 4:37 PM -0400 10/26/00, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>>At 11:59 AM -0700 on 10/26/00, Ray Dillinger wrote:
>>

>>>   Here is what I envision, at a cost of something like $10/month.
>>
>>Go find the original archived web page for c2.net?
>>
>>When privacy costs more than no privacy, we have no privacy.
>>
>>Sad, but true.
>
>Oh?
>
>"When curtains over windows cost more than no curtains over windows,
>we have no curtains."
>
>"When locks on doors cost more than no locks on doors, we have no
>locks on doors."

	Locks on doors are  (in most areas) much cheaper than
replacing the contents of ones home.

	It is quite possible that Sameer was just a little early with
C2.net, between higher overhead and a smaller/less mature (in terms
of experience) market it might be possible that a small business
could be started today that could be self sustaining.

--
A quote from Petro's Archives:
"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech."