CDR: Re: Dealing with Spam from Esther Dyson

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Fri Oct 27 19:45:09 PDT 2000

At 10:19 PM -0400 10/27/00, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>At 6:47 PM -0700 on 10/27/00, Tim May wrote:
>

>>  So, Esther Dyson, whom I have never corresponded with, is spamming me
>>  with this crap.
>
>Me too.
>
>Maybe her people just learned about the majordomo "who" command...
>
>Cheers,
>RAH
>Clueless is as, etc...

You didn't copy her (or the droids who read her mail for her) on your reply.

The whole point of my posting my reply to her spam to the Cypherpunks
list was to, hopefully, fill her box with what it needs to be filled
with.

She moralizes about spam and then spams.

Fucking twit.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.