CDR: Insurance: My Last Post

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri Oct 27 12:29:01 PDT 2000

Your conclusion is at odds with your views.

Based one 1, it is surprising that you're not advocating humanicide.
Based on 2, it is surprising that you're not advocating being Amish
Based on 3, it is surprising that you don't support dictatorships.

Not surprisingly, views 1,2,3 put into political power provide nothing
less than oppression.

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\