CDR: Come back to pogo.com!

comeback at pogo.com comeback at pogo.com
Fri Oct 27 12:39:40 PDT 2000

Dear cypherpunk0,

We've missed you! You signed up for our FREE games and prizes, but we haven't seen you on the site in a while.

We're inviting you to come back to pogo.com and see all the fun you've been missing. To show how much we care, we'll give you 250 tokens AND a chance to win $500.00 in CASH just for coming back.

Account name: cypherpunk0
Password: password

Your Token Balance: 1000

Check out some of our newest and most popular games:

Bank Buster Lotto(tm) - crack the safe combination and you could take home ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
What more do we need to say - it's a chance to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Ali Baba Slots(tm) - chat with friends while you win tokens. Get 3 Genies and win the jackpot!
This is one of our most popular games; over 500,000 people played in the first month!

Buckaroo Blackjack(tm) - blackjack with a twist! Win tokens while you play. Get the Gold Ace and Jack and win the jackpot!
This is another of our most popular games; over 300,000 people played in the first month!

Jump to the games! Go to: http://play.pogo.com/ten/misc/welcome-back.jsp?site=pogo
AOL members, <a href="http://play.pogo.com/ten/misc/welcome-back.jsp?site=pogo">click here to jump to the games</a>!

To unsubscribe from all future pogo.com mailings, go to: