CDR: Re: Hard Shelled ISP?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Oct 26 19:46:28 PDT 2000

You might want to check out what Lance is doing with his dialup accounts.
Anyone can pay him a few dollars a month (cash, money order is fine)
and get an anonymous account. That account can be configured to reject
unencrypted email (procmail) or use HTTPS only, or whatnot.

I think this solution already exists. anonymizer.com.

-Declan