CDR: At last!

clubbers chat richard at howlett.plus.com
Wed Oct 25 13:05:13 PDT 2000

Hi,
At last clubberschat has arrived!

Some time ago we contacted you with news of a forthcoming service – Clubberschat.

Clubberschat is a site that is linked up to hundreds of other clubbing sites
worldwide, which should solve that age-old problem of empty chat rooms!

We are having three main rooms at first with a view to add more when necessary,
chill out room, dance floor room and on the pull room!

We are now live and are in a promotional fortnight of signing up affiliates.
 Within these two weeks, signup is free.  If you do decide to join us you will
get your own personalised page with your logo and background colours to blend
in with your site.

This is a great way to offer YOUR COMMUNITY more value from your site, plus your
hits will increase as people come back time and time again to use the chat, they
will also tell their friends.

You will get your own personalised page linking directly into the chat.

If you are interested in signing up or want to see how the chat works then please
visit:

www.globalchatlink.com for more details plus a sign up procedure!

Affiliates and their link pages are done on a first come, first served basis.

Can you really afford not to be part of this unique opportunity?

Add chat, add value, add hits, add Clubberschat!

If this is not for you, or we have your mail address in our database by mistake,
please accept our apologies – we will not send this mail out again.

Richard Howlett
Business Development
Clubberschat is a service offered by www.globalchatlink.com