CDR: Re: At last!

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Oct 25 15:06:54 PDT 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, clubbers chat wrote:

> Hi,
> At last clubberschat has arrived!
>
> Some time ago we contacted you with news of a forthcoming service – Clubberschat.
>
> Clubberschat is a site that is linked up to hundreds of other clubbing sites
> worldwide, which should solve that age-old problem of empty chat rooms!

I have examined your site and have found that it does not cover the
clubbing of baby harp seals.

Please recitify this situation as I am most interested in this topic.

"By breaking this seal, you agree to these terms and limitations..."

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."