CDR: Re: Re: Re: Gort in granny-shades (was Re: Al Gore goes cypherpunk?)

Riad S. Wahby rsw at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 25 06:24:54 PDT 2000

petro <petro at bounty.org> wrote:
> 	The *ONE* thing that beefed me big time about the "Matrix"
> was the excuse they gave for the computer keeping all the people
> alive.

Ah, but you are forgetting.  It was the power from humans "combined
with a form of fusion."  Everything, when combined with a form of
fusion, makes a good movie energy source.

"Their spaceship was powered by goat pornography combined with a form
of fusion."

See?  Doesn't is sound nifty and hi-tech?

:-P

--
Riad Wahby
rsw at mit.edu