CDR: Re: Illicit words

Kurth Bemis kurth at usaexpress.net
Wed Oct 25 02:23:26 PDT 2000

At 01:41 AM 10/25/2000 -0600, John Galt wrote:

i was always wondering when that day was......we should make it a monthly
event :-)

~kurth

FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD WACO RUBY RIDGE OKC OKLAHOMA CITY MILITIA
GUN HANDGUN MILGOV ASSAULT RIFLE TERRORISM BOMB DRUG HORIUCHI KORESH
DAVIDIAN KAHL POSSE COMITATUS RANDY WEAVER VICKIE WEAVER SPECIAL
FORCES LINDA THOMPSON SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP SOG SOF DELTA FORCE
CONSTITUTION BILL OF RIGHTS WHITEWATER POM PARK ON METER ARKANSIDE
IRAN CONTRAS OLIVER NORTH VINCE FOSTER PROMIS MOSSAD NASA MI5 ONI CID
AK47 M16 C4 MALCOLM X REVOLUTION CHEROKEE HILLARY BILL CLINTON GORE
GEORGE BUSH WACKENHUT TERRORIST TASK FORCE 160 SPECIAL OPS 12TH GROUP
5TH GROUP SF

>This was the list I used on "jam echelon day".  It is by no means
>complete, but it's a start.  The system is echelon, and it's used by the
>NSA outside the US and by extension by the FBI within the US.  Echelon is
>only a rumor, but some LEA's have been caught saying in public that
>echelon is "old news" when asked about it.
>
>On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Bruce J.A. Nourish wrote:
>
> > I read somewhere that the FBI/NSA/some other Big Bro. organisation has a
> > list of words that they check your email against, and if they find any,
> they
> > have someone read your mail. Anyone know what they are?
> >
> > TIA & HAND
> >

>--
>Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
>
>Who is John Galt?  galt at inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!

Kurth Bemis - Network/Systems Administrator, USAExpress.net/Ozone Computer

There is no sin except stupidity. -- Oscar Wilde

kurth at usaexpress.net | http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth
PGP key available - http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth/pgp

Fight Weak Encryption!  Donate your wasted CPU cycles to Distributed.net
(http://www.distributed.net)