CDR: RE: Wired News tech scorecard for U.S. House of Representatives

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Oct 25 01:08:42 PDT 2000

Hogwash. "We must censor ourselves (a little, for now at least) or the
government will censor us (harshly)".

Get in the game,
--Lucky Green <shamrock at cypherpunks.to>

  "Anytime you decrypt... its against the law".
   Jack Valenti, President, Motion Picture Association of America in
   a sworn deposition, 2000-06-06