CDR: Re: Illicit words

John Galt galt at inconnu.isu.edu
Wed Oct 25 00:41:25 PDT 2000

This was the list I used on "jam echelon day".  It is by no means
complete, but it's a start.  The system is echelon, and it's used by the
NSA outside the US and by extension by the FBI within the US.  Echelon is
only a rumor, but some LEA's have been caught saying in public that
echelon is "old news" when asked about it.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Who is John Galt?  galt at inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!