CDR: Re: Insurance: My Last Post

Rev. Parker Bright pbright at thevision.net
Wed Oct 25 00:41:49 PDT 2000

If you truly believe this why not take a hint from Camus and kill yourself.
You could one, lose nothing due to inherent lack of value, two, exercise
the one undeniable right, three, the secession of personal pain and four,
free up resources to reduce the pain of others.
Not taking shots, just offering options.

Rev. PHB
I like to hold the door open for people approaching the
door behind me, especially when they're really far behind
and they have to hustle so as not to leave me standing there.
Then I get to hear those stupid polite bastards thank me,
when all I did was make them run.
                        - Jonathan Colan