CDR: Hi There!

ericzmiz at bigfoot.com ericzmiz at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 24 19:03:28 PDT 2000

Hi There!

I thought I would drop you a quick note and let you know that
there is an exciting and very profitable SELF-RUN online
business which is exploding in 2000.

This is the EASIEST and the HOTTEST online business today!
Voted as #1 online business in a major business magazine!
Company of the month twice in another major publication!

Please check out my website below for more details:

http://216.32.170.11/rants/inetx/

It takes only 30 seconds to find out. You will be glad that you did!

Thank you and have a nice day!......Brian