CDR: Re: Al Gore goes cypherpunk?

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Oct 24 19:45:43 PDT 2000

     --
At 11:39 PM 10/23/2000 -0700, Tim May wrote:
 > (Sort of comparable to the demands by some on our own list who
 > periodically demand that list members "denounce" acts of terrorism
 > or whatever it is they don't like. "If you don't come out against
 > the bombings of federal buildings, then you are as guilty as the
 > bombers.")

I of course am in favor of bombing federal buildings.  To judge by the
cheer that goes up in the movie theatre during the big scene in
"independence day" when Washington gets nuked, I have some company.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      RbyQGhtcSal+Jl5AK/03A47wMmWrsA0Tz4p/Fcei
      41hxVbQh4jsFd1tmHegmmn9xjuEVBhIsXbhiMMQUH