CDR: Gort in granny-shades (was Re: Al Gore goes cypherpunk?)

Harmon Seaver hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us
Tue Oct 24 15:30:22 PDT 2000

       Gee, I saw the Matrix as definitely being our world now, today -- as
was The 13th Floor, and Wag the Dog.  What they are all talking about is the
illusionary nature of "reality".  Basic Buddhist precept, really -- and very
apropos for our times.  Forget the sci-fi razzmatazz.  They're just trying to
wake people up to the scam, the big lie.  Watch Wag the Dog on DVD, and then
watch the commentary that comes with it.  Reality is a construct, built by
our keepers.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS     Systems Librarian
Arrowhead Library System        Virginia, MN