CDR: Re: Gort in granny-shades (was Re: Al Gore goes cypherpunk?)

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Oct 24 10:38:11 PDT 2000

At 10:37 AM 10/24/00 -0400, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>At 10:14 AM -0400 on 10/24/00, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>

>> all depicted with
>> deliberately cheezier CGIs to make it more "real" than the Matrix itself.
>                                        ^^^^
>                                       *less*
>
>Sheesh.
>
>Edit twice, send once. Welcome to the net...
>
>:-).

But Bob, I thought you usually did "Edit once, send three or four times" :-)
This one only went to cypherpunks and dcsb (plus Declan),
without also hitting two or three other lists, unlike most of your
announcements.  (I don't mind - Eudora's pretty good at sorting stuff,
and it's easy to skip the excess copies since they've got the same
date and Subject, though I do occasionally get bouncegrams for replying
when some of the lists allow non-subscriber content and some don't.)
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com