CDR: Say Goodnight to Joshua, Mr. Anonymous

jim bell jimdbell at home.com
Tue Oct 24 02:53:17 PDT 2000

Sorry, but I didn't particularly appreciate the musical telephone call.   An
overenthusiastic colleague, perhaps?  Before I was satisfied to look into
people who had, unfortunately, allowed their property to be used against me.
I found out most of what I needed to know about them, months ago,  and they
will be dragged through the (legal) dirt as soon as that's needed to get the
rest of the infromation.   (Have you told them, yet?  I'm think a few of
them caught on already: they're not very good actors.)

So I decided to respond by doing a couple of hours of research, and combine
that with a few hours of field-trip.   Yes, that one.  Just a "show the
flag" circuit.  Intended to be seen.  Mapmaking for a process server?   Just
a reminder.

So say goodnight to Joshua, Mr. Anonymous.  Tell him it's not his fault that
his father is a thug.

Jim Bell