CDR: Al Gore goes cypherpunk?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Oct 23 23:08:57 PDT 2000

http://www.rollingstone.com/sections/magazine/text/excerpt.asp?afl=rsn&lngF
eatureID=120&lngStyleID

                           What's in your top five from the past year?

                           Being John Malkovich; East Is East; Shall We
                           Dance? I liked Gladiator a lot - I thought that was
                           an excellent movie. I loved The Matrix. I loved the
                           metaphor. Somebody gigged me in the mainstream
                           media for not liking too much violence in the movies
                           but simultaneously liking that movie. Well, you
                           know, it was rated for adults. It was very
violent, but
                           it was a terrific movie. And I can hardly wait
for the
                           sequel.