CDR: 645,835 Search Engines/Resubmission Every Month.

645,101 Search Engines. Web1 at ixpres.com
Tue Oct 24 00:16:52 PDT 2000

                        This Is A Service Not An Opportunity!

                          DO YOU HAVE A WEB SITE?

          We are WebSite Search Engine Submission Service.

            We will take your WebSite and Submit it to over
            645,101 Search Engines,Links,Directories,All Side
            Server Search Engines and all FFA Sites.

                        We are the only company that will
                                       > Resubmit <
                Your WebSite Every Month for an Entire Year!

              Our Data Base is Updated Every Week so This
                                Number will Grow.

         We Use the Most Sophisticated Digital Submission
                        Software Ever Manufactured !

                >  For Complete info Just Click Reply  <
             >   and Type in the Body of the Message  <
                         > Search Engine Info<

                        This is the first and most
          Important Step of E-Commerce and Advertising
              on the Internet that you will ever Make.

                                  Thank You