CDR: Re: why should it be trusted?

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Oct 23 05:41:52 PDT 2000

> From: petro <petro at bounty.org>

> > The point is that you are *forcing* me to part with my
> > productive labor to support someone else.
> >
> > This makes me unhappy. Under your beliefs, you can't do this,
> > as I have a right to be happy.

No dipshit, you have a right to TRY TO BE HAPPY.

Typical anarcho/libertarian bullshit misprepresentation. And another prime
example of 'freedom for me, but not for thee'.

This is a perfect example of the failure of libertarian/anarcho thought,
it is completely focused on the 'me'.

When will you learn that free market economics is about the market and its
stability and not the individuals attainment of nirvana. I'll answer my
own question, never.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com