CDR: Re: why should it be trusted?

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Oct 23 05:14:38 PDT 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Dave Emery wrote:

> 	Of course, in the libertarian ideal universe someone not
> completely indigent who had a genetic condition that made them high risk
> might still be unable to get any kind of catastropic medical insurance
> and might be wiped out of virtually all assets by a serious illness,
> even one  completely unrelated in any way to his genetic predisposition.

'virtualy all assets'? Try 'their life'.

Typical libertarian bullshit, 'my money, over your life'. Libertarianism
is about money and personal image based on that. It has no ethics and no
companssion, it is 'eat or be eaten' - more 'freedom for me but not for
thee'.

Might and right measured by the all mighty god money dollar.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com