CDR: Re: defaulting on US Dept Ed. school loans

petro petro at bounty.org
Sat Oct 21 20:51:00 PDT 2000

>Any suggested parameters or "recipes" for ducking under the govt's
>radar regarding school loan collection....minimal property holdings,
>shift belongings to spouses name, cousins name, liquidize and
>hide....etc...

	So let me get this straight.

	You signed a contract agreeing to pay back monies loaned to
you for the purposes of getting and education, and now you want to
avoid paying?

	You know what that makes you?

	A thief.

	A miserable stinking thief that is--in effect--stealing *MY*
money, since it's a government backed (hence tax-payer paid for) loan.

	I'm paying back my loans, and you can do as well you
miserable piece of shit.

	People who won't fulfill their contracts need to be dealt
with by those who *do* fulfill their contracts.
--
A quote from Petro's Archives:
"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech."