CDR: Re: Tim May's anti-semitic rants

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Fri Oct 20 09:31:41 PDT 2000

At 05:15 AM 10/20/00 -0400, petro wrote:
>>This list is no stranger to Tim May's sarcasm and anti-semitic rants.
>
>	He's bashing a completely facist and dictatorial country of
>which a sizeable number of citizens are completely willing to commit
>genocide of the very same kind that was once waged against them.
>
>	I cannot recall seeing him bash *jews*, rather he bashes Isreal.
>
>	As they deserve.

It would also be legit to bash jews (voluntary adherents to a culture)
just as its legit to bash a government (again, a cultural thing).  Its not
legit to bash semites (or any other ethnic group) individuals of which may
or may not hold ideas worth slamming. IMHO.

Substitute protestants, the UK, and anglo-saxons if you like.