CDR: Re: judges needing killing...

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Oct 20 06:27:26 PDT 2000

My employer is running a deal right now in which we can wrap our car
in ads in exchange for X shares of stock, strike price current price
of the shares. Even if there's a modest $Y increase in share value,
X*Y will amount to many times the cost of most cars.

So what companies should do is try to get police agencies to seize such
ad-wrapped cars, as long as they can guarantee the vehicles will be driven
and not (gasp) repainted. :)

-Declan