CDR: Re: Tim May's anti-semitic rants

petro petro at bounty.org
Fri Oct 20 02:14:58 PDT 2000

>This list is no stranger to Tim May's sarcasm and anti-semitic rants.

	He's bashing a completely facist and dictatorial country of
which a sizeable number of citizens are completely willing to commit
genocide of the very same kind that was once waged against them.

	I cannot recall seeing him bash *jews*, rather he bashes Isreal.

	As they deserve.

--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government