CDR: Re: judges needing killing...

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Oct 19 22:18:25 PDT 2000

     --
At 05:21 PM 10/19/2000 -0400, jim bell wrote:
 > Naturally, a chemical solution (pun not directly intended...but I'll
 > take it anyway) becomes apparent.  If the ultimate motivation of the
 > car siezures is to sell them and keep the money, what would happen
 > if somebody acquired a few ounces or gallons of PCB's
 > (poly-chlorinated biphenyls; common in 20+year-old
 > (non-electrolytic) capacitors), and sprayed them (only a very tiny
 > amount per car should be necessary, maybe 1 milliliter or so?) into
 > those siezed cars though a broken window (or injected through door
 > seals). Naturally, it would  be important to anonymously call the
 > local newspaper or TV stations and report on what had  ccurred,
 > possibly the EPA as well.  That car would suddenly change from a
 > $10,000 asset into possibly a $100,000 liability for the agency which
siezed them..

Anti pollution laws do not apply to government or to government officials
acting in the course of their duties.  If the government spreads deadly
pollutants everywhere, then the government is innocent, but all private
businesses that somehow facilitated the action of the government, perhaps
by supplying it with equipment, or by allowing it to confiscate the land
which it polluted, or by having the pollution spread upon their property,
are guilty.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      9qO4qcXdxr+shE+kiE9FnXoVOzEWw4xTaj6N07Dn
      4lSq/V9XWC9MFUUXegHjuC1rXKf0JoeoSaMQ7+4tO