CDR: Re: judges needing killing...

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 19 12:43:42 PDT 2000

Note: I did not originate the title of this thread. I mention this
because Certain Prosecutors have taken such things out of context and
produced them in court documents as evidence that someone is planning
to kill some judge, and as grounds for publishing the Social Security
Numbers and home addresses of certain persons. I'd sue these
criminals, except there would be no point. Hundreds of thousands in
expenses, and in their rigged court rooms. Better to plot vengeance
in other ways.

At 3:06 PM -0400 10/19/00, Alan Olsen wrote:
>On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 anonymous at openpgp.net wrote:
>
>>  Oct 19, 2000 - 06:55 AM
>>
>>              California Court Declines to Review
>>              Vehicle Forfeiture Law
>>              The Associated Press
>>
>>              SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The state Supreme Court has
>>              declined to review a ruling allowing police to seize vehicles
>>              suspected of use in crimes such as drug dealing or soliciting
>>              a prostitute.
>
>Portland, Oregon has a similar law.  In practice, they take your car only
>as long as it has resale value.  (In other words, it is done for revenue
>and not for "punishment".)

In Florida the Drug Army has seized million-dollar boats becaue a
single marijuana roach (butt) was found in the seat cushions during a
fishing expedition search. They sell these boats and exotic cars, or
use them in their own operations. And they pocket some fraction of
the cash they illegally seize.

A couple of Mexicans were driving across the southern U.S. from
Georgia to Texas. They were stopped in one of the common "shake down"
stretches of highway. Their savings from a year's worth of labor on a
farm were "seized." No charges filed, no drugs found (not that this
would justify seizing their cash), no trial. They eventually got most
of their money back after their employer in Georgia, a white woman,
spent her own money travelling to Texas, hiring lawyers, calling
reporters, and arguing their case. In thousands of "civil forfeiture"
cases we never hear about, because nobody wrote stories about it, the
narcs and corrupt deputies simply pocket the proceeds.

Welcome to Amerika.

As for the title of this thread, a lot more than some judges need to
be dealt with. Some prosecutors, some Marshal's Service folks, some
cops. Hundreds of thousands, overall.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.