CDR: $1,000.00 for $10 - Would You Spend It?

Sean Christopher sean at crenterprises.net
Thu Oct 19 08:43:00 PDT 2000

Would you be willing to spend $10 dollars if I told you that you could have
$1000 within 1 month? You send me $10 dollars and I will email you the way to
financial freedom. You are spending less for this information than most people
spend for lunch.  And what you get is so much more.  If you do not make at
least $1000.00 within 30 days, I will send you a $100.00 back.

Thats how much I know this works.

Try it?  What do you really have to loose?  $10?  What does $10 do for you
anymore.  But a GRAND, that can do something for you!

Email me, sean at crenterprises.net for the address to mail your $10 today.
It will be the best $10 you EVER spent.

For additional information regarding the proposed United States Federal requirements for
commercial e-mail: Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618 . Please see:
www.senate.gov / ~murkowski / commercailmail / EMailAmendText.html

CR Enterprises
P.O. Box 1847
Fredericksburg, TX  78624
830-990-2133
sean at crenterprises.net

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, further transmissions to you by the sender
may be stopped at NO COST to you by forwarding this e-mail to REMOVE at crenterprises.net
(1017pm)