CDR: Re: why should it be trusted?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Oct 18 12:27:43 PDT 2000

At 3:05 PM -0400 10/18/00, jim bell wrote:
> [...]

I also heard coverage of this when it was being argued. The attorney
for the woman also pointed out to the Court that the drug tests were
not used to intervene AT THE TIME, so no possible causation issues
were involved. The blood/drug test was done only FOR THE PURPOSES OF
PROSECUTION. The authorities tested everyone, filed the results away,
waited until the births had occurred, then filed drug charges.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.