CDR: cypherpunks archives: re: Stop spam!

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Oct 18 01:47:43 PDT 2000

At 01:33 PM 10/17/00 -0700, Ray Dillinger wrote:
>We can't stop anybody who gets cypherpunks from archiving it.  We
>can't stop anybody from getting cypherpunks.  QED, there *are*
>archives.  Some of them might as well be public.  Occasionally
>they are useful, or contain worthwhile URL's.

Not strictly true - Murphy says that the stuff you
*really* wanted to find in the archives was in the
bit that fell through the cracks when somebody's
disk crashed or power went out for a day :-)

One of the main cypherpunks archives is in Singapore,
on inet-one.com  .

Also, cypherpunks is occasionally gatewayed to Usenet groups,
which have been archived since the Dawn Of Time.

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com