CDR: Re: why should it be trusted?

petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Oct 17 22:23:40 PDT 2000

>P.S.	I too would be interested in documented cases where DNA
>collected by the police was given to insurance companies.

	It's (apparently) England where there is wide spread DNA
collection for use in finding certain types of criminals.

	In England both the Police and the Health Care System are run
by the government, so in a sense the "Insurance Company" already has
it.

	They also can't do anything about it since they have to cover everyone.

	Note: I am not claiming that the Police share the DNA with
the Health Care Providers, but once the database is there...
--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government