CDR: Re: why should it be trusted?

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 06:43:14 PDT 2000

Nathan Saper wrote:

> Fine.  My basis for my claim is that the NSA is the best funded and
> best equiped electronic intelligence agency in the world, and they
> have employed some of the smartest people in the world.

And the NASA is the best funded and best equiped rocket-launching agency
in the world, and they also
have employed some of the smartest people in the world, but they can't
make a spaceship that will go faster than light.  Ot that could get
humans to Saturn and back anytime in the next 20 years.

Smart people and large funding don't repeal the laws of nature.

Ken