CDR: I have invited you to join the "Power Promotion" SmartGroup

fairyisis at hotmail.com fairyisis at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:37:00 PDT 2000

Hi,
Please don't use any responders! Remember when you join an e-mail group you will recieve e-mails, this is not spam!!!
(Please note if bouncing occures your membership will be delieted)

I've discovered this great online community service called
SmartGroups.com.

I have created this group, 'Power Promotion', which I think you will also be interested in.  I've asked SmartGroups.com to send you an invitation to join, which should be in your inbox just after this email.

Email me back if you need any help on how to join, or what it's all
about...

Regards