CDR: Re: Anonymous Remailers cpunk

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Oct 16 21:03:29 PDT 2000

On 17 Oct 2000, Anonymous wrote:

> Pipe the message into GPG and test the output on STDERR.
>
> There was some perl code posted to the list not too long ago which does this.

So, now everyone has to use GPG. Why? How do you propose to answer the
increased attacks on the protocol now that you've made it the monopoly?

I thought the point of anonymous remailers and commen crypto was to
enhance liberty rather than enforce (coerce) another standard.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com