CDR: Re: Stop spam!

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Mon Oct 16 22:07:58 PDT 2000

Cypherpunks works like any anarchy.  *You're* running cypherpunks.
If you want something done the way you want it done, *do it*
and get other people to help you.
Also, given that the list has been around for almost a decade,
and has archives, you might consider seeing if it's been discussed.
You shouldn't have to search back more than a month....