CDR: Re: Rijndael & Hitachi

.. sustae at home.com
Sun Oct 15 17:23:58 PDT 2000

Wouldn't an errant BB, baseball, etc. blow your house to matchsticks with
this scenario? Or just all the glass, assuming you didn't do that yourself
"Tim Allen-ing" this thing into place? I guess if you used just enough
explosive to blow the glass into dust, you basically accomplish the bad guys
task for him.
How many dead chemists does it take to qualify for a Darwin award anyways?