Rijndael & Hitachi

sustae at intergate.ca sustae at intergate.ca
Sat Oct 14 20:47:36 PDT 2000

I wouldn't recommend boobytrapping the glass in that manner.
I'd go with a ballistic laminate on the glass. That way I can avoid  wearing
an NBCW suit and body armour on around the house if some joker threw a
brick(or worse)through the window.. ie:Ding-Dong + brick=Big mess+ouch all
over YOU! Getting wacked with your own trap sucks big time, no? Let your own
level of paranoia decide on the thickness of laminate to go with (tire
irons, etc -> .50cal BMG API)

Regards,

Ed