CDR: cypherpunks, The Holidays are just around the corner -QXWP

mnpjl88 at yahoo.com mnpjl88 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 14:49:02 PDT 2000

Dear cypherpunks,

This letter is about an opportunity to make an incredible amount of
Money ( CASH !!!) in a very short time. Seriously cypherpunks, couldn't you use
a little extra cash for Christmas and the up coming holidays? The cost is
only $6.00! This is the 16th day
since I started receiving $ cash, and so far I have received $5,845 (in $1
Bills)...so I
guess this is really working! Give it a try! All I did was follow the
instructions in the
letter that I received below, and sent out some e-mail to people who
responded to
my ads.

Here is a testimony from one of the thousands who have benefited from
this simple investment plan.

"I'm a retired attorney, and about a year ago a man came to me with a
letter. The letter he brought to me is the same letter before you now. He
asked
me to verify that this letter was legal. I told him that I would review it and
get back
to him. When I first read the letter, I thought it was some off the wall idea
to make
money. A week later I met again with my client to discuss the issue. I told
him that
the letter will be all right. I was curious about the letter, so he told me how
it worked.
I thought it was a long shot, so I decided against participating. Before my
client left,
I asked him to keep me updated as to his results. About two months later
he called
me to tell me that he had received more than $800,000.00 in cash! I
didn't believe
him so he asked me to try the plan and see for myself."

"I thought about it for a few days and decided that there was not much
to lose. I followed the instructions exactly and mailed out 200 letters. Sure
enough the money started coming in! It came slowly at first, but after
three weeks
I was getting more than I could open in a day. After three months the
money stopped
coming. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end it totaled
$868,439.00. I earn a good living as an attorney, but as anyone in the
legal
profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the territory.
I decided
if things worked out, I would retire from practice and play golf. This time I
sent out
500 letters. Well, three months later, I had totaled $2,344,178.00."

"I met my old client for lunch to find out exactly how it works. He told
me that there were a few similar letters going around. What made this
one
different is the fact that there were six names on the letter, not three like
most
others. That act alone resulted in more returns. The other factor was the
advice I
gave him in making sure the whole thing was perfectly legal, since no one
wants
to risk doing anything illegal. I bet now you are curious about what little
changes I told him to make. Well, if you send a letter like this one out, to
be
legal, you must sell something if you expect to received a dollar. I told him
that
anyone sending a dollar must received something in RETURN. So when
you send
a dollar to each of the six names on the list, you must include a slip
of paper saying, "Please add me to your mailing list" and include your
name and
mailing address. This is the key to the program. The item you
will received for your dollar sent, is THIS letter and the right to earn
thousands."

Follow the simple instructions EXACTLY, and in less than three months
you should receive MORE THAN $800,000.00 IN COLD HARD CASH!

1) IMMEDIATELY send $1.00 (US$) to each of the six people listed
below.
THE SOONER YOU SEND THE "$1.00 LETTERS" THE SOONER YOU
CAN
START GETTING A RETURN! Wrap the dollar in a note saying
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST".
1. Angie Marques 1485 Welburn Ave. Gilroy, CA 95020

2. Steve Piffero 322 Escalona Dr. Santa Cruz, CA 95060

3. Tony Marques 48813 Sauvignon Ct. Fremont, CA 94539

4. Rob Wallace 3300 Tracy Dr. Santa Clara, CA 95051

5. Cary Motter 669 Vasona Ct. Los Gatos, CA 95032

6. Matthew Lindsey 5313 Chatham Lake Dr. Virginia Beach, VA 23464

6.
2) REMOVE the NAME and ADDRESS NEXT to #1 at the top of the list
and
move the rest of the names UP one position. Then place YOUR name
in the #6 spot. This is best done by saving this to a file and entering
your information on line #6. Be careful when you type the addresses.
Don't forget to PROOFREAD them. Make SURE that the names and
addresses are correct.

3) When you have COMPLETED the above instructions, you have several
options on how you market the letter - through the Postal Service,
through E-mail, through posting in "FREE CLASSIFIED ADS" and
"NEWSGROUPS"
ON THE INTERNET, or through whatever way you think is most effective.

To send this letter out to thousands of people and increase your
profits, I suggest you use a Bulk E-mail company. Call 207-896-7915 to
have your letter emailed. They are fast, effective and give excellent
service.
100,000 emailings costs just $89.00 and they are running a special now
of 50,000 additional mailings FREE!!!

This letter has been proven perfectly legal for all of the above as long
as you follow the instructions, because you are purchasing membership
in
our exclusive mailing list. The more you send out, the more YOU will
make.
We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to family, friends, and
relatives
as well.

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL. (Refer to title 18, section
1302
&1341 of the US Postal and Lottery Laws)

Assume for example you get a 8% return rate.

1) When you mail out 200 letters, ONLY 16 people send you $1.00

2) Those 16 people mail out 200 letters, (3200 letters) and ONLY 256
people send you $1.00

3) Those 256 people mail out 200 letters, (51,200 letters) and ONLY 4,
096 people send you $1.00

4) Those 4,096 people mail out 200 letters (812,200 letter) and ONLY
65,536 people send you $1.00

5) Those 69,536 people mail out 200 letters (13,107,200 letters) and
ONLY 1,048,576 people send you $1.00. At the Next level your name-
drops off
the list.

Think about it. Look what you WILL have BEFORE your name-drops off
the
list! I know this looks and sounds unbelievable. Just try it, and you will be
happy that you did because you will received proof when THOUSANDS
of
ONE-DOLLAR BILLS start to pile up!

***MAKE SURE you send One US dollar to each of the six names on the
list. (This is VERY IMPORTANT), with a note saying "PLEASE ADD ME
TO YOUR MAILING LIST"

P.S. You've read this far, so let me ask you one simple question,

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

Even with a 1% return you will still get $100,000.00 in 90 DAYS!!! What
you can gain is an income, like the example in this letter. You will have a
very
small expense, but you will reap HUGE potential returns. What do you
have to
lose? I invite you to JOIN our mailing list RIGHT NOW!

Thanks you for your time. GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES TO YOU !!!