CDR: Re: Gov. Bush links Columbine massacre to Internet use

Jim Burnes jburnes at savvis.net
Thu Oct 12 10:14:36 PDT 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Tim May wrote:

> Normally I vote Libertarian. This year I may vote for Bush as a vote
> for who will do me, us, and the Constitution the lesser damage of the
> two. (All voting is about bang for the buck, about effectiveness of a
> vote...an election is not about "voting for the best man," it is
> instead about minimizing damage.)
>

> --Tim May

Actually, your vote should be about getting what you want, not what
you don't want.  The quickest way to do that now is to consistently vote
for the worst possible candidate.

Only by maximally accellerating the downward spiral this country
has been in for 70 years or more will the sheeple start to wake up.

Like I've said before.  When you have alcohol poisoning the best
thing to do is dump your stomach contents.  Get the poison out.
You won't do it by gradually falling asleep and dying from it.

Bring on the socio/fascist state.  I'd like Stalinist communism by
10am tomorrow morning please.  I know that would wake at least
10% up.

Its the steady march of gradualism that is killing this country.

If our great grandfathers went into suspended animation in 1910
and were awakened now they would be in shock.  Not just from
the technology, but with the willingness with which we tolerate
our enslavement.

jim
--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government of
himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we