CDR: Re: Multi-part security solutions (Was: Re: Rijndael & Hitachi)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Oct 11 18:15:28 PDT 2000

At 5:41 PM -0700 10/11/00, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:

>Further thoughts on this matter...
>
>I think that we should escalate the level of liability a potential
>attacker has to face when attempting to compromise a security system.
>
>We should have laptops equipped with high explosives, such that the laptop
>detonates after a certain number of failed logins. Let's see how popular
>laptop theft is then.

Agreed. However, the commies and simp-wimps have created "liability"
laws which make such personal protection measures completely
infeasible in every country infected with the American legal disease.

Pace trap guns, of course.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.