CDR: InformIT Member Password Information

support at support.informit.com support at support.informit.com
Wed Oct 11 14:37:37 PDT 2000

Dear cypher punk,

This message has been sent to you to ensure that you can take full advantage
of our new site. Please note the following change with regard to our log in
procedure, and keep this message for future reference.

When logging in to InformIT, you now need to use your *e-mail address* and
password instead of your user name and password.

Here is your current account information, for your reference.

First Name: cypher
Last Name:  punk
User Name:  cypherpunk
E-mail:     cypherpunks at toad.com
Password:   cypherpunk

When asked to log in, please enter your *e-mail address* and password as
listed above.

We've already moved all of your account information and the content of your
MyInformIT page to the new site.

If you have any problems, please e-mail general at support.informit.com

Thanks,
Mel