CDR: Upcoming Workshops for Professional and/or Personal Growth

Janet L Johnson jan at learninginaction.com
Tue Oct 10 16:38:30 PDT 2000

Learning in Action Learning In Action Technologies, in collaboration with Antioch
and Gonzaga Universities, is offering several workshops in the coming weeks and
months that have consistently been called "insightful", immediately helpful at
work", "personally powerful", "transformational", and "the best".   Workshops
are offered throughout the USA and Canada.   Please check our website for the
complete schedule: www.learninginaction.com.

	* Bring the Power of NOW to Important Relationships -- One day ( Seattle, Vancouver,
Houston)

	* Executive Coaching -- One day ( Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Phoneix)

	* Learn In Relationship:  In the Moment -- Two day ( Seattle, Ottawa, Montreal)

	* Emotional Intelligence at Work: Building Competence Real-time -- One day (
Phoenix, Houston, Spokane)

Learning In Action Technologies is a consulting and training company that specializes
in improving individual and organizational performance by building effective,
powerful relationships at work.

Thank you and have a great day!

If you do not want to receive any further information from us, just reply to
this and write UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and you will be removed from our
mailing list.