CDR: Apology from the Dialpad Team

Your Friends at Dialpad dialpad.54576.300.0 at reply.dialpad.com
Tue Oct 10 11:48:33 PDT 2000

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your interest in Dialpad.com. We want to extend our
sincerest apology for sending you our newsletter without permission.
When you signed up for our service, you indicated that you wish not
to receive promotional email from Dialpad or any of its partners.
We sent our new company newsletter to all of our users thinking it
was more of an informative piece on our services rather than a
promotional advertisement from a third party. We now understand this
was not in the best interest of all of our users.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and will make sure you no
longer receive any emails from Dialpad. We encourage you to visit our
site and sample the many new products we have recently launched. We
hope you continue to use Dialpad to make long distance calls from
anywhere in the world to the United States.

Regards,

Linda Crockett
Manager, Customer Care