CDR: PALM USER: Get QUICKSHEET for only $24.95!

Cutting Edge Software followup at cesinc.com
Tue Oct 10 09:03:09 PDT 2000

Dear cypherpunks,

We're celebrating two prestigious awards by offering you a special way to
save $15.00 on Quicksheet.

>From now until October 31, 2000, you can purchase the award winning
Quicksheet spreadsheet for only $24.95 by going to this special INTERNET
ONLY promotion web page:

CLICK HERE TO BUY QUICKSHEET FOR ONLY $24.95 (save $15.00!)
https://sprite.cesinc.com/secure/buyonline2promo.asp

That's right, save $15.00 today and only online.  Don't call, because our
operators don't even know about this special way to save.

Join the legions of satisfied users around the world who have made
Quicksheet one of the most popular Palm software programs.

With this release, you get:

- LOWEST PRICE EVER:  JUST $24.95.  You save $15.00 from our regular price
(only until October 31, 2000).

- FREE UPGRADES FOR LIFE.  Quicksheet gets better with every iteration and
you never have to pay us again

- FREE QUICKCHART CHARTING MODULE.  Take your rows and columns of data and
analyze them

- FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT.  We have real people, who answer calls and emails
promptly and solve problems

- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  We don't have to give
refunds much, but if you ask, we'll do it.

- MANY NEW FEATURES & FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING SORT: Organize and find your data
the way you want

- LINK DIRECTLY TO EXCEL FILES:  Saves time during synchronization, making
Quicksheet even easier to use

- ENTERPRISE FEATURES:  Quicksheet's great for a single user AND now it also
allows you to implement many great ideas for an entire workgroup or even a
whole company

Again, to place an order and save $15.00, click on:
https://sprite.cesinc.com/secure/buyonline2promo.asp

If you haven't looked at Quicksheet in a while, you really owe it to
yourself to re-visit our new web site
http://www.cesinc.com/quicksheet/quicksheet.html  Read reviews of the
product, see what real customers have to say, look at screenshots, check out
our awards, examine the manual.  You'll be impressed, we promise.

Ross Weems
Sales Manager
Cutting Edge Software, Inc.
214.956.9806 x2