CDR: Re: FBI: We Need Cyber Ethics Education

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Tue Oct 10 07:56:17 PDT 2000

Funny, reading the Subject line of this, I immediately
assumed that the FBI was belatedly admitting that it:
the *FBI* needed some 'cyber ethics education'. This
is

On another note, my Microsoft Exchange (spit)
mail client chopped off the 'FBI:' prefix on the
subject line of the reply - Any alphanumeric
(unspaced) string terminated with ': " gets
dropped. Sigh.....

[Yes, I know the article is a spoof]

Peter Trei