CDR: Austin Cypherpunks: 10-9-00 Physical Meeting

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Oct 9 05:47:28 PDT 2000

HEB Central Market Cafe
38th and N. Lamar
7-9pm.
http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr/index.html

Look for the red covered 'Applied Cryptography' book to identify the
table. We normaly meet outside unless the weather is bad. We are expecting
continued cool and rainy so we'll likely meet under the outside covered
area. Please see the homepage URL for information on joining the mailing
lists.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com