CDR: Re: proggies

David Marshall marshall at athena.net.dhis.org
Sun Oct 8 19:14:45 PDT 2000

Slyng69 at aol.com writes:

> please send me prggies thanks

Cypherpunks Industries would be happy to ship you pregnant laboratory
rats, transgenically altered to produce
delta-tetrahydrocannabinol. These pregnant rats have been nicknamed
"preggies" by our staff, in a combination of "pregnant" and "eeeeee,"
the sound they make when they're high which, of course, is all the
time.

We would also like to offer you a special, one-time discount offer on
"hosers," rats which have been transgenically modified to produce a
patented cocktail of ethanol, delta-tetrahydrocannabinol, LSD,
ketamine, and extacy in their urine. Because drug delivery is, of
course, a primary concern when you've got "the bad shakes," the drug
dispenser port, nicknamed "schlong," has also been genetically
enlarged to approximately 20 times its normal size.

Ask about our great deals on transgenic THC-producing citrus fruit!

We at Cypherpunks Industries are committed to doing our part in
protest against the War on (Some) Drugs.

Please reply to cypherpunks at openpgp.net with your name, address,
daytime and work telephone numbers, credit card information, a signed
statement declaring that you are not in the employ of or affiliated
with any law enforcement or governmental agency which we can later
wave at a jury in court to no avail, and a list of the products you
wish to purchase.

Thank you for your interest in Cypherpunks Industries.