CDR: Re: Niiice kitty....

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Oct 8 10:19:00 PDT 2000

     --

06:51 PM 10/7/2000 -1000, Reese wrote:
 > Learn how to read - and comprehend - what I type.  Stop trying to
 > put words in my mouth.

  So which is it?

Why is it that Chomsky's fans employ the same ass-covering evasive
ambiguity as Chomsky himself?

James A.. Donald:
 > > If you claim the evidence cited by Chomsky exists, where is it?
 > > If you deny that Chomsky cited this very remarkable evidence, then
 > > let us once again go over his words.
 > >
 > > Commit yourself to one excuse or the other excuse.

Reese:
 > Commit myself to one prepared excuse or another?  Natch on that,
 > I've told you three times my position on all of this,

Liar

Like Chomsky himself, you hint at a cloud of vague and mutually
inconsistent claims, and refuse to commit yourself to any one of them.

I am, as always, entertained by the fact that those who claim that Chomsky
is truthful, imitate his methods of lying.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      d2mKR+gxorFV/J9nBZz7zoT4IxrV/6CP0YsiM/PS
      4iJWQFyj6amNeDlf2/xV1sSd4FKwyDQ1gvBpa0glG